POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ascending and descending wip : ascending and descending wip Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  ascending and descending wip
From: Zac Watts
Date: 21 Mar 2002 21:12:01
Message: <3C9A92F6.9ACA783C@softhome.net>
Been using povray on and off for a few years. Currently im on.

Bought a print of eschers 'ascending and descending' and thought, 'I can
do that'. So here is what i have so far. Though initially I had intended
to do the whole image, im thinking of moving from the flat colour and
find_edges look here,  to a more realistic looking image, and just
incorporating the illusion...

I think lighting might be a problem, ive shadowless lights and radiosity
will also destroy the illusion.....

- Zac

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: